- Try not to show the face of the protagonist straight away (to keep narrative enigma)
- Create a CD/DVD print to put onto a blank CD with the name of our track + band on it to show to the audience.
- Try to time to poster "montage" shots with the music
- Instead of having copyrighted material being played on the TV have our performance footage played on it instead.
- Have CU's on the phone so it's easier to read and either speed up the footage or shorten the sequence down a couple of menus to save time
- Having the "Sony" branding in the frame could be seen as a viral advert
- Have the protagnoist using the QR code app on his phone whilst looking at our Digipak we will be making to help promote it.
- Have our magazine advert on one of the pages when the protagonist is reading it
- Make the collage of magazines more subtle not just in a big group on the floor
- Use multi-layering within the video so we can fit more footage into the sequence
- Have photos of the protagonist alone in various locations so it isolates him from everyone even more
- Redo some of the shots with the low-lighting and test on the day to see if lighting is suitable if not then use external light source
- First see the persons face when he puts the magazine down
- Try out with having shots without showing his face at all perhaphs for the entire music video and then get feedback from it all to see if it works!
- Have the protag looking through his wardrobe however the clothes are very unusual and makes him seem more of an outsider to the rest
- Look at Napoleon Dynamite for influence
|We also recieved feedback from a past A2 student, Chris Lawrence!|
Here is our second sample footage!